Friday, November 20, 2009

Soooo I'm finally back home. & let me say it IS nice to not be in my stuffy dorm room worrying about what I have due on monday or tuesday... BUT the fact that I have to work a SHIT TON at Target for rediculously long and rediculously ABSURD hours is giving me that yucky butterfly feeling that is almost completely ruining the whole "yay its thanksgiving break" feeling. =[ At this point... and thinking about having to work at 4:45 am makes me not even CARE about the money. Laura needs to find a new job!
and an apartment!
and a way to help ryan take care of his ever-growing medical bills. The fact that we know it is a life-long disease is unsettling... so I really hope we can find a way to dig him out of debt before we start working on school debt after he graduates... OH GOD! lol... better keep our grades up, huh?!

Sometimes I feel like I/we have the problems of a middle aged married couple and we're only in our 20's...

Really, I don't know why I'm still awake... we're supposed to meet Ryan's mom for lunch and we all know very well she'll call at 8am and tell us she wants to get together at 10am... SO not happening... I would really like this night to relax at home.

Speaking of relaxing- I was quite proud of myself last night. All those who ditched me went out to my LEAST favorite bar. Yeah, they asked me to go a ton of times... but I thought about it and realized... uhmmm why am I going to go out with you guys when you all ditched me on my BIRTHDAY? So I finally stood up for myself, in a passive way anyway, and just said I didn't want to go... but had a nice time anyway. Ryan and I watched our thursday night shows and capped it off with the proposal... cuz we're pretty exciting like that. HOWEVER- it was a GREAT movie! ;)

Soo anyway... this was a pretty lame blog... I'm too tired to have anything interesting to say besides complaining, which is probably REALLY annoying, but most readily available when my mind is mostly shut off. baha.

Hopefully I'll write more when I'm bored and more alert.

No comments:

Post a Comment