Wednesday, April 29, 2009

almost done!

agh... SO close to tasting summer =]

One more day of reg. class... then back to cascade to take home a car-load of my stuff (I have NO IDEA where all this extra JUNK came from... it only took TWO carloads to get it here, and so far its taken two to bring home and thats not even half!)

I'm supposed to head to sami's birthday party (I decided I couldn't be THAT big of a bitch to miss her BIRTHDAY party) .... however, I'm catching a nasty cold... HOPEFULLY ITS NOT THE SWINE FLU! ;) ... and I have a TERRIBLE eye infection, and the docs told me to STAY AWAY from any sort of smoke...
WELL THAT IS JUST SWELL because any party that sami is to ever throw involves massive MASSIVE amounts of cigarette smoke! its unbearable to deal with NORMALLY, but having an EYE INFECTION on top of being SICK... that just takes the cake... and I REALLY don't want to have to miss out on finals

thats my luck, ladies and gents! lol... so I've decided that I'm going to make an APPEARANCE... hopefully she's not too offended by that, but it IS Sami... you never know how she will react.

speaking of luck...
here's a FUN one... lol

so on Sunday, the Tornado sirens went off.... WHILE I WAS IN THE SHOWER!!! and guess what? LAURA COULDN'T HEAR THEM, because some girls who were listening to the radio in the bathroom felt it necessary to turn the radio volume ALL the way up to hear the warning on the radio, eliminating ANY sound from anywhere else in the building because when they left, they just left the radio turned all the way up
SO I finish my shower, walk out into the hallway... finding it odd that its EXTRA quiet, and when i get to my room ryan is standing right next to the door waiting for me....
GRR I was so mad... then i just decided to stay up in my room because the sirens were no longer going off.

but I'm JUST SAYIN... maybe people should check the bathrooms when the sirens go off... like OH I don't know the RA?!?!?!?!?!
she hates me, she'd probably just let me die anyway, lol.



Anyways... I REALLY should get back to my homework... Only two papers left to write for the year.... and for some reason i'm having HUGE issues summing up the motivation to write them....


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment