Monday, May 18, 2009

not much has happened since the last time I posted...
but ryan comes home today, Im SO excited... I didn't go up to Iowa city the last two days because I genuinely thought (or hoped) he'd get out those days- he didn't =[
but FINALLY he comes home today... I couldn't be more ecstatic!

I actually went out on Saturday night... despite my guilt that ryan was sitting in a hospital bed, he wasn't quite a fan either. He called me about every 15 minutes to a half our to check on me, lol. I guess I now know how that feels like... I'm starting to think that Ryan sent andy to go to the party with me though, even though he denied it. Basically because I could not move 2 feet without he being directly behind me, or talk to anything with a penis without bein intercepted by him... I thought it was funny! thank you andy, for being such a big brother =] I love my friends!

I start back at work on wednesday... though target has given me NO hours... and thrown me in the FITTING ROOM, where i never work. Although, the FR is my fav place to be- basically it requires no effort, hehe. Hopefully the stick to it. But as far as I know, I only work wednesday, saturday, and sunday for the next TWO weeks. O well... I'll STILL be making more money than I did at the carts up at UNI, lol. Not to mention I'm not the hugest fan of working at target these days anyway, all my friends quit =[ and now the only ppl left are those that I don't get along with and are forced to make fake-smiley-uncomfortable-forced-conversations with. uggghh... Lets just hope for the best! I'm going to need LOOOTS of optimism this summer to cope with ry... he'll need it!

Off I go to get ready for the day=]

No comments:

Post a Comment