Friday, May 29, 2009

spice.

So right before Ryan's heart surgery, I thought it would be a good idea to create a spice girls mix cd, just for fun. && lemme tell ya, I haven't taken it out of my car stereo for three weeks! I'm kindof obsessed, and it never ever gets old... I loooove them, why was I not a spice girl?
so, this might sound ultra creepy... but wouldn't it be fabulous to get a bunch of girls together and form a spice girls tribute band? I think I've got it all worked out, minus the people of course, bahaha... maybe i'll hold auditions, and we can perform at the fair or something. I'm a freak, I know... I just think it would be amazing =]

Anyways, I am extra bored right now, as I watch ryan sleeping... I'm rather jealous cuz I'm extra tired and sami finds it necessary to text me at 8 in the morning each day and beg me to go to finley's landing with her-which I am NOT doing because I'm still 30 pounds heavier than usual. lol... so i'm trying to figure out all of the excuses I can use. But anyway, I'm really tired cuz she woke me up #1, and #2, the doctor thought it would be a GREAT idea to just randomly take out two of my wisdom teeth on the spot last tuesday, and I am THE SLOWEST healer in the planet, so i'm still in pain and STILL swollen. HOPEFULLY I don't look like a chipmunk for jake's big birthday bash tomorrow... But I already planned for that and bought myself the most outrageous 80's bright neon multi-colored dress, which is faBOOsSH and will DEFINATELY take the attention off of my big cheeks, and weird speech problems... lol. I'm rather excited to wear it... its very ME.

so yea. thats the update of my lame-ass life. lol... hopefully my summer gets better if all of these bizarre distractions (ie: random teeth pulling) and such, quit taking place. && I thought RYAN would be the one immobilized... YEESHERS.

<3 never give up on the good times, gotta believe in the love you find...

No comments:

Post a Comment